blackbird

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus.......

Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus, but he is not delivering KU as Champions........heck, the dream of even going to the sweet 16 has been dashed........

It took a couple of days, but the pain has started to subside.......and I am trying to see purple, but so far the only shade of that color are the bruises on my heart from the painful pounding Northern Iowa gave my dear Crimson and Blue. Oh well, although my bracket (as well of millions of others) is totally hosed, my other final four picks are still there, so overall...... with all of the upsets considered, not so bad.

My son sent me a you tube video, and as a KU fan, it made me actually laugh out loud. It just shows, we are not alone in our surprise, dismay and absolutely Führer or Furor or even Fury that KU lost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uejv2zz6bU

And come closely and listen because I will only say this once.........
GO WILDCATS!

No comments: