blackbird

Monday, March 19, 2012

Senior Pics- Carson

This past weekend I journeyed over to Webb City, Missouri, to visit my sister. While I was there I had the opportunity to take a few (ok, truthfully it was 592 pictures, thank goodness it wasn't film!) senior pictures for Carson Powell.  I had never met Carson before but he was a natural and made the process so easy. Of course his mom and my sister both had some ideas on what we should do and go and that made it less stressful on me. All I had to do is find a good angle and let the camera do all the work.

We may or may not have trespassed in a place or two, but only for a short while. After a couple of hours of a practically pain-free photo shoot, we went to Mucho Mexico for a yummy little lunch.

It was a nice weekend, look forward to seeing my sister in a few weeks as I am to be her date for a wedding. She just wants me for arm candy, I'm sure. ;)

Here are a few of my favorites of Carson. (mostly untouched and straight out of the camera, except the one that I experimented giving it a bit of a warm wash.)









No comments: