blackbird

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Where has the time gone?

Well, 2009 is heading out the door with 2010 nipping at it's heels. Where has the time gone? I guess the major event would have to be that my baby graduated from high school and left us with an empty nest. I can't say I'm sad about that - I mean it's kind of the goal in raising kids, to actually make them functioning adults. Both boys seem to be happy and well-adjusted so I am comfortable with the success of my parenting skills.

What to look forward to in 2010? HMMMM, when one reaches this age I suppose health would be a good wish. You look around and start to really take notice of others who are battling with health issues. We have been fortunate and feel thankful we have not had to stand toe-to-toe with any of those tough issues.

I wish for you all to have a healthy and happy New Year!

No comments: